Lodging and student housing

This means that the tenant rents a room in someone’s apartment or house. The signed agreement is between the tenant and the person who either rents or owns the property. This is a very common housing alternative for students and implies that they rent a room in a building they share with other students. The name for this is studentbostad or korridorsrum which is similar to college dorms. This housing alternative is a normally a cheaper alternative.